Thursday, June 2, 2011

Audrey Takes Me Shopping For Clothes For Cliff!

We went into K mart after having a coffee and snack at
Zips, but it is no longer Zips. We ordered a snack and
Aud could not eat it because it was burnt and I order a
busheria but the one they gave me was half the size of
the one on display and when Aud complained she could
not eat her meal the man said he would take the cost
off and charged her $25. That made my snack $15.

I have never paid more than $10 for it at any club,
pub, hotel, even the Ritz only charged $10 and that
was three bits the same size as the two bits I had got!

Aud ended up buying socks, jocks, singlets and hankies
for Cliff. I think it funny that she still buys these
things for him. I guess if she didn't he would not have
any as I don't do that kind of shopping for him. I guess
if we did live together I would buy them as I did fo Don.
I know that Cliff hates clothes shopping and tries to do
as little of it as he can.

She wanted to buy pants for him but that is hard as he
does not wear them correctly as instead of having the
waist at the waist, as is normsal, like many obese men
he pulls it down under his stomach, so that the pants
legs are too long, and they are too tight around the
gut! He would look really snazy if he pulled them up
and wore braces with them but no he has to look like
a daggy ockie!

No comments: