Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Solar Panals Finally Arrive.

I ordered 9 solar panals in April last year and they
finally arrived on June 29 and 30 2011.

The men that put thm on took two days as the panals
would not fit onto the exisitng roof as the support
beams (according to the young man doing the install-
ation were rotted out). So they had to come back
Thursday with a tilt frame.

I thought that there were two elephants on the roof
the amount of noise they were making but what was
worse was at one stage they dropped 'sometging' and
the imoact was so loud on the roof taht the walls of
my bedroom shook and a book fell of the book shelf!

It was not till about 5 p.m. long after they left
that I tried to put my T.V. on only to fine I no
longer have a signal and in case it was just my T.V.
playing uip I tried Meg's T.V. in the lounge room
and it was not receving a signal either so They must
have pulled my cable out while they were up there.
I asked how much damaged they did when they dropped
the panal and they did not dent that it was a panal
that they dropped and they "claimed no damage" but
I doubt that I just hope they have not put a hole
in my roof otherwise when it rains I am going to
have real problems.

I told Meg all thia as I had to go around to her
and Mick's house to watch "Desperate Housewives."

She is going to go up on the roof for me at the week
end and have a good look around to see what happened.

No comments: