Friday, May 27, 2011

Saturday 14th May 2011

Picked Aud from her motel. She wanted to go shopping
for a warm coat that could be worn in the rain as well.

As it was nearly l1 a.m. by the time I picked her up
I suggested a cuppa and early lunch. I wanted to go
to Zzip but it was raining and therewas not one car
space out the front. So we ended up going straight
to Center Plaza. Even then I could not believe ghow
many cars were in the center of course they all wanted
to park under neath and I must say I was lucky to
find a spot and it was the furhest I ahve had to park
from the escalator. I dropped Aud off and found the
spot. I told her to wait at the top of the escaltor f
or me. But of course when I got there. ther was no
sight of her and I couldn't ring her as I left my
mobile phone at Cliff's on the charger. I walked
around for nearly ten minutes before I spotted her
in one of the clothing shops.

No comments: