Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kirsten's First Weekend Away.

Kirsten went to Leonie and Rob's for the weekend.
However it was a girlie weekend with Kynan's 3
little girls and his sister Sherrie, Leonie and
of course Kirtsen. Rob was away working.

Kirsten said that she had to sleep in Sherrie's
double bed, as they had made her bedroom into a
scrap room. This upset her, but she was pleased
about sleeping in the double bed as she has been
asking for a double bed for over a year now.

I have told her only people over 18 have a double
bed.

I missed her very much and rang just after 8 p.m.
on Saturday night to see how she was going. She
had forgotton to take her tablet though she had
told Leonie who apolizised and said that she too
forgot but it was only ten minutes late.

She wanted to sleep with me Sunday night as she
said she missed me too.

She talks in her sleep a bit but did not get up to
go to the toilet though I did 4 times. It did not
seem to disturb her.

But her talking did wake me.

My jaw was playing up so I took 4 panadol to get
to sleep. Not really a good night as far as a
good night's sleep went.

No comments: