Thursday, February 23, 2012

Donald and Lisa

Well on Sunday 19th Feb My son Don finally asked his
girlfriend, Lisa, of two years to marry him.

He came in from sports walked over to the T.V. and
turned it off the channel she and Kath were watching
on to the football, saying "I'm not watching this crap."
His father did the same to me once and it made me so
furious, but the worse part was he had no idea that
he had done something wrong!

Anyway Donald went over to Lisa and knelt down by the
lounge and asked her for a kiss, and she said "Only on
the cheek" as she was cross with him. He then pulled out
the box, opened it and asked her to marry him.

For the next five mnutes she kept asking "Are you for
real, this isn't as joke is it, is it real are you
kidding me, over and over and then she cried and put
the ring on. Kath poked her head out from the kitchen
and said "You haven't given my brother an answer yet."

Lisa said "Yes."

That was about 8.30 p.m. He rang to tell me and I took
Kirsten around and we stayed till 10 p.m. getting all
the details as they continued to ring and tell family
the news. Kath put it on facebook and about twenty
congrats came in almost at once!

Donald then said "You can bring most of your stuff up,
this weekend." and Lisa said "Oh does that mean I moving
in ." Donald said "Of course we're engaged now."

No comments: