Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valintine's Day 2012

Cliff took me out to the Morwell Club for tea and then
we went to the Morwell Bowling Club to play the pokies
as he said that he has played every machine in the
Morwell Club and wanted to see if there were different
ones at the Bowling Club. There were.

I can now write that Donald had planned on asking Lisa
to marry him on Valintine's Day but there were still
no word on getting the coreect ring size. Then at 3 p.m.
on the day the girl from the shop rang and said they had
it in! I rang Don only to find that because they were
so broke that niether could afford to drive to see each
other, so he wasn't going to ask her after all. BUMMER!

Any way I had a lovely night as Kirsten stayed with Don
and Kath so it was just Cliff and myself! Cliff said that
we could have gone to a fancy restraunt in Traralgon but
I said why waste $100 on a meal, when we can get a
perfectly good meal for $22 at the club! that left
nearly $80 over for the pokies which we played till
nearly 8.20 p.m. as I had to get Kirsten to bed by 8.30
p.m. being a school night!

No comments: