Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lunch With Anne

Took Anne and David to Cafe Creme and had lunch with
them, as it was Wed 7th Nov, and I usually eat there on
Wednesdays, of course Meg and Kath was there, as was
Kirsten and Brooke.

Took photos of everyone.

But all too soon David and Anne said it was time to go
and they left about 3.30 p.m.

Meg had cancelled lunch with me orginally as Kath wanted
to talk to her alone. So they still did not get to talk
especially as both girls were there.

Anne had amused the girls (Brooke and Kirsten) by telling
them stories about me, when Anne and I were in primary
school. I should have got her to tell Kath more about
Kathleen Bisset, as Anne was Kathleen's better friend but
maybe I can get her to write to Kath and give her the goss.

Kirsten says that she has finally met someone shorter than
her mum! and boy can my friend TALK. That is funny as it
was always me talking when we were kids. But I was excited
to see her and couldn't eat and I think she was excited too
and that she way she was talking!

No comments: