Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Abode Flash Player A Pain In the A...!

I earn a few dollars answering on line surveys, and I do
mean a few dollars. I'm lucky if each site pays me $20-25
a year. Usually it is beacause "They have filled their
quota" which in some cases is amazing as I answer it the
moment it comes into my on box.

But of late there has been another problem. About two
months ago I had a survey that wanted me to have Adobe Flash
Player and I downloaded it but the survey said I could not
do it as I did not have the latest version of Adobe Flash
Player even though I had just down loaded it, I did it three
more times and still got the same message! gave up and deleleted
the survey. A few days later on a different web site I get the
same message and again I downloaded it but the same thing
happened. To cut a long story short this went on for two weeks
I must have downloaded the thing about ten times but the surveys
keep saying I don't have it on my system. So I gave my lap top
to Meg and she downloaded it and still it keep saying I don't
have it. Meg went into my computer and according to the files
Adobe Flash player IS ON MY SYSTEM!!!!

I mentioned this problem to Karen Roberts two weeks ago and she
said she is having the same problem. So now I can't do half
the surveys as there has been a serious problem with Adobe Flash
Player.

No comments: