Friday, December 21, 2012

Jasmine's Eight Birthday Party

Every one says "poor Jassie" having a birthday
on 24th December (born at 8 pm.). But she has
TWO birthday cakes. The first about a week
earlier when we celebrate her birthday. It
was Sunday 16th this year and the other on her
actual birthday.

Meg and Mick gave her a Barbie play house.

That means that everyone of the girls has had a
doll play house.

I was going to give her a joint birthday Christmas
present but had to change my plans when the seven
piece swing set came on special, which is a present
for all the kids.

She still wants the honey bear from Cliff's shop,
but they are not his to give away.

I gave her a Dora explorer set set with a Teddy
Bear PJ bag, so the bear sits on her bed.

Unlike Dayne's birthday I remembered to take photos
ONLY now I can't seem to find the camera and I ALWAYS
keep it in my handbag so hopefully I have left it at
Cliff's!

No comments: