Monday, December 24, 2012

Busy Busy Busy !!!

I have had to go over to Morwell Saturday, Sunday and
Monday.

On Saturday I cut the entire back lawn. It nearly
filled the bin and I was exhausted by the time I
finished. I also put two loads of clothes on the
line.

On Sunday I was exhausted from staying up all night
trying to slove the puzzles on the new tablet.

I was on it from 7 p.m. till about 4.30 a.m. and
finally opened all the levels in the Movies 1 and
characters packages. All 8 levels, though I have
only sloved about an average 50% at each level,
but with very high points per solve. I am stll
on level 1 in the Movies 2 package. I have not
seen that many of them. Most of the movies seem to
be releases from 2011 and to be honest I have not
been taking out that many DVD's this year!

No comments: