Friday, March 1, 2013

A New Doctor

My doctor has gone to Melbourne so now I have to find
a new doctor. I went to see Dr. Rose two weeks ago.
She seems nice. I needed a pap smear done as I received
a letter from my clinic to say I'm overdue for one.

I really did not want to see a male doctor and at my
first appopintment ask for a pap smear.

Well I went back Friday the 1st March to get my results.
But there is a problem. It seems the techs can't get a
reading on the cells, as they are too dry! So I have to
take a cream for about two weeks to help moisten it up,
but then I have to wait two more weeks so the cream does
not interfer with the reading.

She also ordered a throid reading to see if it is under
producing which could explain my weight gain, sleepy after
noons, cold feet and sleepless nights.

But I forgot to ask about the left knee which I hurt at
Karen's place. It has still not healed and is just as
painful if not more so than when I first did it. I think
part of the problem is the aspirn which helps PREVENT
clotting.

No comments: