Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kathleen Turns 33.

I drove up to Yallourn Nth. Meg and Mick were already
there. I had the cheesecake I got there about 12.30
p.m. and Cliff got there about 1.20 p.m. He bought
the KFC.

I took photos of Kath.

We had the chicken, but did not get to the cake till
after Cliff left. He left at 2.30 p.m. to go pick up
Ross and we had the cake about 3 p.m.

Mick and Meg were putting together the unit Kath and I
bought for the baby, as I was leaving. Kath said she
and Talhia gave upon it. Mick found that it had put
the wrong number on some of the pieces. There were
suppose to be four NO:2's and two NO: 4's but it had
labeled two NO: 2's and four NO: 4's!!

Talhaia gave Kath the tray and boxes of goddies, from
herself and all the kids. Kirsten gave her the hot
chocolate drinking mug set I gave her the bath set.

Meg said she would go 1/2's in the cheesecake with me.

Don was going to call in on his way home from Drouin.

No comments: