Wednesday, July 2, 2014

House Rules

I never watched the first series of this, but am enjoying
this season. I usually watch the Wednesday night episode
with Lisa, I was surprised that she does not watch it as
she is so into decorating. This show is partly sponsored
by "Home Beautiful." This is the magazine that I give her
as a subscription each Christmas.

There were 6 couples at first. They decorated each other's
houses and then one team was eliminated. From the first
episode I did not like Brooke and Grant from Tasmania. All
the teams are competing to win the grand prize of having
their mortagee paid off. Three couples Maddie and Lloyd
from Queensland, Candy and Ryan from N.S.W. and Adam and
Lisa from Victoria all want to have their mortagee paid
off so they can get married and start a family. So I
wanted one of them to win. Brooke and Grant between them
have 7 children. She just wants to stay at home with them.
Mel and Bomber have four kids between them and she wants to
stay with them and Carole and Russell from West Australia
want to win so Carole can stay at home and see more of the
Grandchildren. Anyway Brooke was a b...h and he was a
b.....d. So I was pleased when they were eliminated first.

No comments: