Saturday, July 26, 2014

We Celebrate Kirsten's 16th Birthday

Cliff and I were going up after the market on Sunday the 20th
to see Kirsten for her birthday. Just as we were about to
leave Morwell I received a phone call from her to bring up KFC.
I asked how many people we were feeding and she said just mum
and me.

So we just got the "Cheap as Chips" deal for $19:95. Which
was a lot cheaper than we usually pay to feed the mob up
there.

When we arrived there was a boy there attached to Kirsten
it seems, but he eats healthy and would not have any KFC.

I gave her the 16th Birthday card.

She showed me were she fell over and really bruised her right
knee, coming out of the cinema the other night. Then last
night (19th) Kath allowed her to drink which I was disgusted
at and as a result she fell over again and bruised her left
knee pretty badly too. Then she tried to jump over the fence
and fell on her bruised right knee and made it worse!

But despite all the trouble she said she had a great time!

No comments: