Thursday, September 6, 2007

Recycling

There is recyling and recyling. This is really a rant about Lena. I went throught ny paper etc recycling bin and removed the following items that she had thrown out-
4 newspapers, that I had not read, including one still in its plastic wrap.
4 magazines Home Beautiful, Woman's day etc this years date that I was keeping
to remove articles.
2 crossword puzzle books I had not completed.
1 paper bag containing a lavender bear that Cliff gave me for my drawers.
1 green cardboard matt for my picture frame still in its wrap with the $4.00
sticker still on it. (It is now bend in three places and I don't know if I can
straighten it!)
1 packet of unopened clips to secure cupboard doors
1 Tarot card Knight of Pentacles (It must have fallen on the floor) I would
have noticed next time I used them and of course the pack is useless without it.
1 playing card the five of hearts (There goes the deck when one card is missing)
1 Cover of my umbrella
1 teaspoon (nothing wrong with it)
1 cardboard folder with "Souvenir Photograph" written in 1/4 inch letters on it,
containing a photo of me and my ex husband at Magic Mountain Qlds
2 sets of notes on the novel "Moll Flanders" both in their plastic pockets.
1 Traralgon RSL booklet ( that I though had not come!) with all the 6 give
away coupons still intact because it was thrown away. Useless now! as it
was last month's.
3 elastic hair ties in good condition.
2 Get well Cards still in plastic wrap.
1 Pre-paid AP post card in its plastic wrap
12 sheets of writing paper that fell out of a writing set
(The envelopes are still in the set on the desk!)
1 unused aerogramme
1 pad of Thank You Notes still in the plastic wrap
2 inserts for my reusable shopping bags
2 cardboard video covers
2 opened packets of scrapbooking stickers (only some used)
2 unopened packets of scrapbooking stickers
1 Silver chain (for a pendent) unopened in its plastic bag.
4 Christmas cards left over from last Christmas UNUSED
4 Tattslotto coupons (uncehecked)
1 A4 writing pad (full and unused)
2 letters from a solicitor re my step mother's estate.
2 letters congratulating me on winning prizes in competitions, (which I
keep and put in a book)
1 current mortagee deposit book (I spent an HOUR looking for it! Finally went
to the bank and ordered another one a total ot two hours of wasted time!!)
3 instruction manuals , digital camera, Binatone phone system and my
unused MP3 player
1 Receipt book (13 out of 100 coupons only used)
1 Little Aths coupon 20 years old that I have saved from my sons days in sports
1 Membership card for UndercoverWear
1 Membership card for Donut King
2 Pokie pay out slips total value 80 cents (You can take them to Melbourne
I have about six, they are the ones I forget to cash in at the time!)
1 note book on words and their meaning that I use while working on for my
Dictionary
1 Womans World magazine dated July 4th 1979 that I borrowed from Cliff
1 card that I made at a work shop at a craft fair recently
1 envelop containing material on writng, a badge with POV on it and a good
luck stone (This was a Christmas present from Catherine, my writing teacher.)
1 letter from Tatts with $9:65 cheque attached (not in envelope)
1 letter from Priceline with $9:87 Dicount Voucher attached (not in envelope)
and finally
1 envelope with coupon inside for $25 dollars worth of seafood (not expired)

Most of these itens I had placed on my dinning room table.

Questions: Is she blind?
Doesn't she bother to LOOK
or is it a matter of on the table or floor (it doesn't matter which) it is into the rubbish?

No comments: