Thursday, September 13, 2007

TAFE Cancelled

I was having my afternoon nap on Wednesday when my mobile rang. A young voice on the line says she is Clare form Gippstafe and that Catherine's class for tomorrow is cancelled. I think I answered something like "Oh that's great, wonderful, thanks." Then I went back to sleep.

I woke up about 6 p.m. and thought I had dreamt it was going to be a free day tomorrow. I was just about to call Beryl when the landline rang and it was Beryl saying that when she got the call she told the young girl that she would not be in to Barbara's class as she was not well.

So I arranged with Kylie to come and pick her up at 9.20 a.m. so we could go to Subway for breakfest before picking up "Dead Poet's Society" from Video Ezy. (They would not let Beryl take the video and put it on my free card!!)

Got to Kylie's and she and her friend Liz were not ready. By the time we left it was 10.05 a.m.

We got to Beryl's at 10.40.a.m. and by the time she chatted ect we didn't put the DVD on till 11.05 a.m. and then of course her T.V. buggered up so we had to pack everything up and go aroung to Cliff's.

Kylie and Liz decided to go to The Plaza instead and shop. So I dropped them off. It was just Beryl and I. Of course I stopped the video to pick up points but Beryl got annoyed she just wanted to watch the film straight through.

So I gave it to her overnight but what good it will do her I don't know as with the hold slipping all the time it is really annoying to try to watch on her set.

I said that we would watch it again on Saturday and this time we would watch it straight through. But she has to come to Cliff's early.

Got home at 2.30 p.m. when I expected to get home at 1 p.m. but it was still FOUND TIME. As TAFE doesn't finish till 3.30 p.m.

No comments: