Friday, August 1, 2008

Babysitting the Grand Kids (Part One)

Well the week did not go as I expected.

Karen went off for the week to a dart's tournment in Geelong
and Don Jr had his children for the week.

I was suppose to come in everyday at 4.15 a.m. and drive him
to Morwell station and then come back catch some ZZZ's and
then wake the kids up at 7.30 a.m. to get them to dress, brush
their teeth, eat breakfest and then drive them to school in
Traralgon. After which I was going to the gym and then back
to Cliff's for the day till it was time to pick the kids up
at 3.30 p.m.

Well on Sunday night I get a call from Donald the silly bugger
has done his ribs again but this time while playing soccer,
so he was having the Monday off work and wouldn't need me.
I had made the effect to come home Sunday afternoon about 5.30 p.m.
so I wouldn't be trying to come into the house in the dark or
waking Cliff up at sparrow fart on Monday morning. So I spent
the night alone and as I was not in Traralgon Monday morning
taking the kids to school I did not go to Curves as I had planned.

On Monday night I went to cards as usual and despite the fact
there was a table of 3 I scored a 107 ( my average is now 104.6)
down on the 106 I had last year but not too bad.

At the first break I rang Meg to get her to record my shows on
7 for me. After that break I was changing tables and heard my
phone ring, it was Donald telling me that he wasn't going to work
on Tuesday either! But that he would definately need me for
Wednesday.

I had planned to have a $1 Video Ezy day with Beryl on Tuesday
when I was at Cliff's so not taking the kids to school put paid
to that.

Not a good start!

No comments: