Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Male Driver

On Tuesday 2nd Sept I was backing out of a car space in front of Curves Morwell. A thing I have done at least three times a week for 56 weeks only this time I had an idiot male driver approaching.

There were six cars all pretty close and then the next car was at the hotel. I know from past experience that when a car has arrived at the hotel I have always had time to back out.

Today I was just straightening up when the car came right up behimd me and tried to overtake. Not only that but the light had turned orange. By the time he was laying on the horn the light was red.

The only way he could have come up that fast was if he had put his foot down and floored it! What idiot does that when they see a car backing out. It is usual to slow down (After all it is a 50 zone and approaching a set of lights!) and then he has the gall to blow his horn at me!

Well I stopped at the light opened my door leaned out lokked back at him and at the top of my voice said "Do you think because your a male you f..king own the road, well let me tell you you don't? It's idoits like you who have no road coursty that cause accidents!" Then I closed my door and waited for the light to change. You should have seen the look on his face as if he never expected anyone to challenge his behaviour!

When the light chamged I speed off at 20 kms an hour till we neared the 60 zone put my left hand blinker on and moved over. He sped past me again onlt to reach the McDonald St lights in time for them to turn red! I smiled and turned left!

I think from now on whenever I encounter a bad driver I will try to get their rego number and post it in my Blog. Shame them as well as warning the public of dangerous drivers.

Cliff came out with me in the car last week end and he said he has never noticed how many bad drivers there are out there (within fifteen minutes I avoided three potenial accidents!) and Cliff had to admit it was the other drivers who were at fault and not me! ( He had thought I might be putting it on a bit thick!)

No comments: