Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello! CSI Makes a Mistake!

One of my favourite shows ( despite what Cliff thinks,
'that all shows are my favourite show') is CSI Miami.

I know I nit pick about books and shows but I seem to
see the faults!

Well last Sunday for the first time ever I noticed a HUGH
mistake on the show. The episode was about a murder of a
young female contestent, Grace, on a reality show called
The Marrying Kind.

We are shown two cars one behind the other, parked, waiting
to go to the house. In the second car, Grace is giving her
interview. We can clearly see out the back window at all
times. There are yachts docked at a marina. We hear
someone at a door, Grace turns to the door on her left,
and says "Is it time?,( as the door opens), does my hair
look alright" Then the picture is lost on the camera!

When the murderer confesses, they show the scene from her
point of view. She walks behind the car, and just before
she opens the door, she throws a jamming device (to
interfere with the video recording) under the rear wheel.

Yet in the video of Grace talking NO-ONE WALKS BEHIND THE
CAR WHILE SHE IS TALKING!!!

That was a major boo boo. The minor one was the placing
of the jamming device. It was done BEFORE the woman
opened the door. Yet on the video we hear the door opening
and Grace talking! (impossible if the jamming device was
actually working!)

No comments: