Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Back

Like Arnie I'm back. So to all my millions of fans out there,
there was no calamity to either myself or my family that stopped
me doing my posts, just a change of providers.

I had been with Iprimus for at least two years with no problem,
except at times often weeks at a time not having ANY internet
connection.

When my contract was up (two years) a young man rang me and
asked did I want to bundle my phone and internet with Iprimus.
If I did so I would receive $10 off my internet cost of $24.95
for 400MB. The cost of my phone would remain the same about
$30 to $35 depending on the number of calls I made. I agreed
to do this.

The first bill came in and they had charged me for the $24.95.
I rang and was credited with the $10 back, but each month they
continued to charge me $24.95 for my internet. When it reached
$70, I wrote and explained to them that they were overcharging
based on my conversation with the young man.

About two weeks later I recevived another bill again $10 over
charged and a letter stating that MY CONTRACT has always been
$24.95, and it would remain so, but to add insult to injury
I was told that I had exceeded my monthly allowance by some
700MB and there would be an excess charge of over $50.

This was to punish me for my complaint as it was impossible to
go over my limit, when for two weeks in that month I did not
have internet access!

On top of which when I first started on the internet I was on
it about three hours a day doing research for my writing, down
loading pictures and heaps of text. Not once did I exceed my
limit and now all I do is this blog, my e-mails and some
surveys and I hardly look at any web sites or down load any
material, I barely am on the net foe an hour a day and they
say I have used nearly three times my limit.

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

No comments: