Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Twlight"

Kudos to Stephenie Meyer who has taken a fourth rate Mills
and Boon romance and mixed it with a third rate vampire
story and added a dash of werewoles to come up with a
'best seller.'

As I said yesterday who don't have to be a good writer to
actually have a best seller!

I don't even think there was any editing done at all. When
I went to school I was taught that a group of words with a
Capital letter for the first word and a full stop at the end
HAD to have a verb(an action or doing word) in the group of
words to actually be a sentance. Otherwise it was just a
phase and as such could not stand alone and to try to do
so was bad grammar.

From reading all four books I would recommend them to be
used in high school to illustrate bad grammar, weak
character development, errors in plot and generally 'bad'
english usage.

No comments: