Friday, June 11, 2010

Trouble

I thought it would be a good thing to have a new tenent
in the Yallourn North house.

It has cost $260 to have the grass cut and all the
rubbish taken away that the last tenents left over
the lawn. It cost $245 for the excess water when
they ran over the front tap as a parting shot. It
cost $269.50 to have said tap replaced.

Now it is costing me $1,760 to replace the water
service, which of course is not covered by insurance.

But as I have yet to put the claim in I will not have
the money to pay the bills for awhile and the fence
bloke will be putting the new fence in my share over
$1,100 in the next two weeks!

Thankfully the plummer for the water service will take
a $1,000 for the heater and the reminder in two payments
four weeks apart. Which will ease the burden on me as
I am only receiving $500 a fortnight!

No comments: