Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Computer Woes.

Just on two years ago I had the CD compartment on my
tower replaced because it had given up the ghost.

Then a month ago I told Meg that the Norton anti virus
was about to expire as it kept telling me there are
only 28 days till this subscription expires. Then
there are only 21 days till this subscription expires
etc. till it was down to ONE day. Meg kept saying
that she would buy a new Norton, but she didn't do it
till a week had gone past and then I found that the
CD compartment wouldn't open!

I ony use it about twice a year so that means I opened
it FOUR times before it stopped working which makes
the $45 part rather expensive. So once again I went
for a second part but if this only last for four
openings I will really be complaining!!!

No comments: