Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day

I think it is great that this is the one holiday that
we actually celebrate on the correct day.

I was out of groceries, that is frozen meals today, so
I went down to Coles in downtown Morwell. I was the
fourth car to turn into the car park and there were
five cars that turned in after me as I got out of the
car and walked inside. I guess a lot of people did
not have much to do on the day.

I treated myself to $2 worth of donuts, they had yellow
icing with green sprinkles on them, I would say in
celebration of Australia Day.

As I was reaching for them another customer reached for
them, and we both said the same thing, "Why not some
yellow and green donuts?"

The young girl then said "Do you know who I am?" I did
not have any idea~! but did not want to hurt her
feelings, so I said "The face looks familiar." She said
"I'm Sharon's daughter" And pointed and there was Sharon,
who used to live opposite Kim in Thexton Street, whom
I hadn't seen in ten years, no wonder I did not
recognise the daughter, she is a woman now and was only
a child back then.

I told Sharon about Tracey and that the furneral is on
Friday. I have no idea whether she is in contact with
Kim or not.

Sharon does not look a bit different to whenI last saw
her, with the tattooed man!

No comments: