Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011.

Well a new year and a time to think of new beginnings
and also to reflect on old times.

I was going to make a new years resolution but now I
can't think what it was!

Just that there is not that much I can give up as my
restricted bank balance has taken care of that already.

I don't drink (unless Cliff buys me one) and I stopped
smoking over ten years ago. I guess I could give up
eating, at least some of the 'bad' foods that I love
so much.

But even then as stated without money I have gone from
eating e.g. chips five days a week to less than once
a month. The same with take out food whereas I would
eat McDonald's three times a week and Red Rooster and
KFC twice a week I barely eat one of these every two
months now. Of course this is comparing now with 20
years ago. Yet even with this healthier life style I
have gone from 80 kgs to 107 kgs. This also despite
two years with Curves which I had to leave about 15
months ago because of my bad back.

I find it hard to do much these days as my back and
legs and feet become 'sore' after only a small time
standing and I get puffed within a few minutes when
doing things like gardening and cutting the lawn.

I'd love to have another banding operation but now
that it is at the private hospital it is beyond my
purse strings!

I send Happy New Year Messages to Bill, Meg, Donald,
Kath, Angela, Kim and Karen Campbell and have not
received any answers yet. Though Meg got in first and
send her message just after midnight and I send mine
at 1.30 a.m.

Happy New Year to all those bloggers out there.

No comments: