Monday, January 31, 2011

Friends

B came around on Saturday and watched "Easy A"
with me, but was very quiet the whole time as she
was leaving I asked if she would take the DVD's
back and she was very curt when she said no she
was busy aand going someplace else.

So I grabbed my keys and followed her out to the
car to drive the DVD's back and I asked her if
she wanted to come next week and she went off on
me accussing me of saying things to her that I had
never said, but she then said "You people" are
having a good at me so I think she has confused
me with with someone else that was showing
concern for her.

For years she could talk of no one else but N
even though he had broken up with her in the
early 1990's and of course one can't move on
if you are still in love with a person and
continually think that you will get back
together. I was very happy when in the
beginging of 2009 she stopped talking about N.
I thought good she's ready to move on.

But then she began to go on about P in the same
way she had about N. She talked about what great
friends they were. I was concerned that she had
developed a crush on him. I did not want her to
be hurt if he rejected her. So last week I made
the remark that he was old enough to be one of
our children. I believe he is in his mid 40's.

She said that I had a dirty mind and all I thought
about was sex, and there was nothing wrong about
their being friends that she was friends with a
lot of people like K who is only in her twenties.
I said there was nothing wrong with being friends.
What she has to remember is that she doesn't carry
on about K like she does about P.

She will say things like P sent me this funny text.
P helped me pick out my phone. P didn't get my text
I think there is something wrong with my phone,
perhaps P will know what to do. There is not one
time that we have been together in the past year
that P's name has not been mentioned.

B does not have a deciteful bone in her body. In
fact she is transparent with many of her emotions.
Obviously someone else believes that she has a crush
on P otherwise they would not have spoken to her
about him. She mentioned this other person went on
at her for two hours. I beliveve that this is the
person that said that she was stalking P! and she
needed to se a psychiarist!

She got into her car and drove off in a huff.

No comments: