Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Saturday 29th September, 2012.

Went to Donald's to collect Cliff's presents, cake
and ballooons, but I got Kath to keep two pieces of
cake to give to Meg and Mick as Kath, Kirsten, Don
and Lisa were going there to watch the Hawthorn and
Swans teams play.

The Swans won, which I was pleased about for both Meg
and Kath and they were both pleased for themselves and
the memory of their dad as Swans was his team and they
knew he would have been thrilled at the win.

Anyway, Kath said she would drop off the things on her
way to Meg's. But when she got to my place it turned
out that Kirsten had fallen down the stairs at Don's and
burst one of the balloons, (I took a photo of one of the
balloons and one of the cake even though in the fall
Kirsten managered to turn it upside down).

So now I have a few photos to scrap for Cliff's birthday.

No comments: