Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kirsten Runs Away.

Had a talk on Monday with Melissa and Kath at my house
and it was decided that Kirsten would live with me
for the week on and week off for three months till
Kath has fixed up a room in the garage for her.

She was suppose to come Tuesday night but instead run
off to her friend Sarah's house, saying she never
wanted to come to my place again.

It was the lsat straw.

I have told Kath that I will go to Centrelink and
make over Kirsten's money to Kath as of Saturday.

I will not have her at the week ends either, why
should Cliff and I be put out because Kath can't
say "No" to Nathen's silly demands that Kirsten
not stay overnight when the other kids are there.

I will not have Kirsten again. I love her and I don't
believe that being with her mum at this stage is the
best thing for her but she won't listen. Of course it
doessn't help that Kath has NO RULES for her, while I
have about 20!! I just wanted Kirsten to meet me half
way. But she is a typical 14 year old, selfish girl.
She just wants what she wants, no thought to the long
term. I just hope that one day she will see that I
was only trying to do the best thing for her.

No comments: