Friday, February 8, 2013

More Trouble.

Because it has been so hot I decided it was time about
two weeks ago to clean out the pool and fill it.

But when I looked it was almost empty of water so I
think something sharp must have fallen into it when
the quake hit and put a hole in the side and that's why
it was only about 18 inches deep. With the hot weather
in the last two weeks it is now down to 6 inches.

I went to Clark Rubber and they said that a new liner
will cost about $900! and they gave me a card to a man
who will put the liner in for about $500. When we got
the pool 30 years ago that is what it cost for the pool,
filter and even a skimmer!

So as I can't afford that I will have to ring Coles
insurance and try to get them to pay for it, which means
I won't be swimming this Summer and it is the first real
summer we have had in 4 years!!

No comments: