Sunday, September 29, 2013

A "Little" Visitor.

After euchre on Monday 16th Sept (where I came last with 105!!)
Cliff and I went to the car. It has been very windy this winter.
In fact it is the windiest winter I have ever experienced here
in the valley since coming here in 1974!!

Any way as I was getting into the car I felt a leaf drop onto my
hair.

So as I sat down in the car I brushed it off.

But when I did so I felt a BODY and knew instantly it was a spider!
I screamed with the shock. (First time ever when dealing with a
spider.) It was just the unexpectedness of it.

But the spider ended up on my shoulder looking at me eye to eye.

So I yelled at Cliff to get it of! It was as large as my fist.

He paniced as well and brushed it off onto the dashboard in front
of me.

I'm screaming "Get it out, get it out." So then he did the smart
thing and came around to my door which was opened and brushed it
out of the car.

Before I closed the door I made sure it was NOT in the car and
just wanted to get away as quick as possible!

My heart was beating a mile a minute but thankfully I did not have
another heart event!

No comments: