Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunday With Meg

It was the 15th Sept when Cliff picked me up and we drove to Mid
Valley as he said he would buy me lunch. But on the way he went
passed Meg's street and I said that I had hoped he would drive
past as I wanted to see ifshe was home.

So he went back and both her and Mick's car were in the driveway.
Cliff asked if I wanted to stop in and I said no as Meg had said
this was the only day she got to see mick.

So we just went on to Mid Valley and we ate at Subway.

We split up and I went to Target to pay my credit card and he had
a wander around.

I then went into Safeway and di a quick shop in the bakery section.
I bought lots of donuts that were reduced.

I then met up with Cliff and as we were leaving the car park he said.
"I know you want to go to Meg's to have a cuppa and eat some of those
donuts." To be perfectly honest the thought never entered my head but
once he said that I thought what a great idea. So I agreed and he
laughed and said how great he was at reading me and he just knew
that as soon as he got out of Mid Valley I would have tried to coax
him into going.

Went we got to Meg and Mick's I saw another car there so I thought as
they already have visitors then it did not matter if we stopped in.

It turned out that it was Clint McDougall (Mick's best man, though
no relation to us.) his wife and two kids. Their older daughter
had just turned 4 on the same day as Elizabeth (Karen {My son's ex}
and Chris's daughter) turned 3! Her name is Indi (I don't know if
that is the correct spelling.)

Meg said that we should not have stopped in as the McDougalls had
come up from Melbourne to visit and they so rarely saw them that
they were missing quality time with them! So much foe a loving
daughter who was grateful foe donuts, which not even the kids ate!


No comments: