Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mick and Meg.

Went to our usual lunch date with Meg, on Wednesday 11th Sept.
Rang her to ask if she would go to Morwell Subway as I wanted
to take advantage of the$5 meal deal and she sad OK.

I turned up and MICK was there.

Now it is not that I dislike my new son in law but to be honest
these lunches are the only time I get to spend ANY time with my
daughter on a one to one basis! So I was put out.

Turns out that he started working night shift at the APM, on
Tuesday night. He has got this gig for ten weeks and when
he goes to work at 4 p.m. Meg is still at work and when he
comes home at 1 a.m. she is sound asleep in bed. When she
gets up at 8 a.m. he is sound asleep. So when she has lunch
at 1 p.m. it is the only time he gets to see her and vice
versa, except Sunday which is his ONE day off per week.

So I am going to her place to visit at night but AFTER
the X factor or some stupid show like that.

So I can see her for TWO hours instead of ONE, but not till
after the end of the month as she has some work assignment
(to get her next promotion) to finish by Friday 27th.

No comments: