Thursday, November 27, 2008

"One Fifth Avenue" by Candace Bushnell

I loved 'Sex and the City', but I did not realize that
'Lipstick Jungle' was also by Candace Bushnell. It seemed
to only be on for the one saeson. I guess it was not as
popular. I liked it because the characters were older!

Now I have just finished reading 'On Fifth Avenue' and
loved it as the characters range from a teenage boy to an
80 something woman!

There are single people, young, middle aged and old,
married couples and even the required gay man!

I think it is a pity there are no copy READERS anymore,
it always upsets me to see mistakes in the books I am
reading.

On page 345, 6th line from the bottom of the page, a
character is refered to as Mrs. Enid Houghton. While
throughout the story we have come to know her as:-
Mrs. Louise Houghton. Enid is actuall called Merle
and is a completely differnt character.

Never the less I enjoyed it and highly recommend it
to others.

No comments: