Monday, November 3, 2008

Third Time Lucky

Wow for the third time this year I won at Euchre. I
really must be getting the knack. I know that I take
more chances than I use to, sometimes making a call on
two good cards if I have a reasonable off suit.

I ended up with 123 on Monday night the 3rd November
and to think I was thinking of not going because of
the Melbourne being the next day!!

It was a reasonable turn out with four full tables.

The person who came second only got 119.

Though I upset Bill as we partnered in the second
last game and I said to him that I wanted 10 points
for the game and we ended up only getting 6 points.
Two for a shoot, three I got and one Billy got. I
complained that it was the lowest score I had got
for the night (it was!). He said that he was never
going to partner me again. I mean Billy usually
looks glum but he looked positively livid. I think
he might have ben annoyed with himself for not doing
so well and took it out on me. He likes to get a
high score too. It's not as if I cursed him I was
just stating a FACT.

No comments: