Friday, November 14, 2008

Partylite Party

I invited at least 16 women to my party on Saturday 8th
November and I still have not heard from Janette and
most I had to ring up.

Beryl claimed she had to go away for the week end but
never said where what she was doing or how it went.
She said 'friends don't take advantage of friends in
that way' Which I don't understand as she came to the
last party and bought two wall sconces!!!

Erika was the first to come at 11.30 a.m. followed by
Debbie at 11.45 a.m. followed by Meg at mid-day and
considering it was suppose to start at 11 a.m. I guess
that was to be expected especially as Meg kept thinking
it was to be on Sunday and not Saturday.

Cliff ordered when he got home and I went and saw Angela
and Karen on Sunday and they both ordered and on Monday
I caught up with Lena who also ordered. Lena had not
read the invitation correctly and went to my house. I
had asked Meg to pick her up but when I spoke to Lena
she said she would br alright to get to the party, but
as she thought it was at my place she just walked
around there!

Despite the bad beginning I did get $600 worth of sales
and as some people said they wanted to order again and
five people have not even seen the catalogue I booked
another party for Saturday January 10th.

No comments: