Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick as a Dog

Don't know if it was the Chinese chicken I had for lunch or
the diverticulitis but I woke uo at 4.30 p.m. yesterday
(Tuesday 18th November) with a huge headache bordering on a
migraine I drank heaps of water but it didn't help.

I went and had a shower to cool off as I was sweating as if
I'd done a marathon race. Then I was too cold! and then I
felt like I wanted to vomit! it was about 5.30 p.m. and Meg
had just come home but she didn't come to see me and I had
to go and get water from the kitchen and a bucket from the
bathroom. Luckily I did as no sooner was I back in bed
then swoosh my lunch came up in about six heaves!

I had to phone Meg on her mobile to come in ( after I got up
and cleaned up most of the mess out of the bucket) I didn't
want to make her sick. She was on her way out to netball for
her semi final that she had asked me to come and watch. So
I had to explain why I couln't come.

After she left I fell back asleep again and when she came home
at 8.30 p.m. she waoke me up and I was feeling better but not
enough to eat tea.

Watched an hour of T.V. but the light started to hurt my head
and I went back to sleep (about three toilet breaks during the
night) next think I know it is 10 a.m. and I was much better.
Had a banana for breakfest and will wait and see how that goes
before trying anything heavy.

No comments: