Thursday, December 11, 2008

Partylite Candles Arrive!

Sue rang on Wednesday and said that all her other orders
had arrived. Unfortunately mine had not. She wanted to
know if it was 'safe' sending the order to the shop and
I told her about my Franklin order. She was impressed.

Cliff rang at 11.30 a.m. Thursday morning to say that
they had arrived. But I could not find the paper work
to sort out what belongs to whom! Though some I can
remember off by heart.

So I tried to ring her but the new mobile phone still
had the barring on it so I had to ring them and complain
and use the landline to ring Sue!I told her my problem
and as she has some of her orders in my package she said
she would be here before 6 p.m. to sort it out for me.
But she had not arrived by 9.30 p.m. so I rang her again
and she said she will see me at my place by 3.30 p.m.

No comments: