Friday, December 5, 2008

ZZZZzzzzs!

Cliff is driving me mad with his snoring! It is getting
worse I suggested he see his doctor about it but he
says he doesn't snore! especially as 99% of the time I
'wake' him and tell him he is snoring he insisits he
wasn't even sleeping!

When he came over and stayed on Tuesday night, I forgot
to tell him to bring the clamp for his nose and I did
not sleep a wink all night and even then on Wednesday
I barely got 4 hours in the morning, so I felt like shit
all day.

Well on Friday night (5th Dec) it was the same thing all
over again. I was so tired I fell asleep by 11 p.m. but
his snoring woke me at 2 a.m. and despite waking him and
getting him to put the clamp on his nose he continued to
snore for the rest of the night which meant I did not get
any sleep till he got up at 7.30 a.m. to do the garage
sales, but even then I only got 1 1/2 hours before I had
to get up.

On Saturday night he tried to sleep in the bedroom but was
so lazy he could not pull the curtains closed and thus
was unable to sleep, as the house opposite had their Xmas
lights flashing, so he came out to the lounge room and went
to sleep on the couch! I of course hurried into the berroom ,
closed the curtains, went to bed and slept like a baby!!!
best night sleep all week!

Thankfully he did not have too much to drink on Sunday night
and we made it through the night with me only being awake
from 5 a.m. having gone to bed at 12 a.m.

I don't know if the non snoring device I bought from HomeCare
works as he refuses to wear it saying 'it is too small.'

No comments: