Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Rush To Christmas

On Monday 1st Dec Bruce Oliver came into the club again
when the Euchre Club were playing. He spoke to John and
asked how many more weeks we would be coming before we
broke up and John said two. I reckon he'll be be in both
those nights! just to make it uncomfortable! yet we
usually don't see him Monday nights!

I will do the certifictes for the first three places,
again this year. It is between Billy and Roy for first
with really only one week to go.

I will ask John what he thinks about a wooden spoon prize
for last place? A real spoon with the date and average on it!

So much to do so little time.

Cliff is bugging me about the tape I took nealy ten years ago
that had Chris on it, to make a copy for Audrey.

I have finally got the paper work done for getting a copy of my
marriage certificate to Don and now I just need to send it off.
I need it back before Xmas for the kids presents!

Started the decorations in the shop but there is not enough
tinsel.

Thankfully as Kath is having Xmas at her house I'm not
putting up any decorations or tree at Cliff's this year.

Cliff asked today if I have done the Newsletter for the Xmas
cards this year. He says it is getting LATE!! The answer was NO.

The Partylite candles should arrive by the end of next week and
I need to take them to the people and at the same time hand
deliver Xmas cards. Still have to get the money from three
people but fixed up the mistake with Karen's order also Sue
told me I had won the hostess gift for October which was a
nice surprise. I gave her the information re the rep who
stiffed Meg and I by taking our broken items but never
replacing them1

No comments: