Wednesday, June 3, 2009

13 Years

Finally used the Valentine's voucher I won for my poem at
Curves. It was $100 at Gaztronomy. I booked a table for
7 p.m. and Cliff and I were the only ones there till 7.40 pm.
when another couple came in.

Cill had three glasses of red wine and I had the soup to begin.
It was veal and vegies, but a little too spicy for my palate.

We then had the prawn entree, which once again I thought was
too spicy, but Cliff said it seemed OK to him.

I had the veal main meal and he had beef, and as before I
thought it too spicy. The total cost for the night was $135.

I asked the wairess to take a photo of us and will scape
book it later.

I think it is the first time in months that we have really
talked, but that is what happens when you see so much of
someone, you get caught up in the mundane events of the day
and forget the big picture.

I had a really nice night and just hope that we will have
many more such nights.

No comments: