Wednesday, June 10, 2009

60 Things I Have Done Before My Sixty Birthday

I thought about the book on a list of things to achieve in
your life and then when I was scapbooking with Kath a woman
did 40 Things I have Done Before My 40 Birthday so I thought
WHY NOT? So here are the 60 things (and they wewren't men!)
I have done before my 60 birthday of couse some are more
unique than others but here goes.

1. Have ridden on a Sydeny Harbour ferry, a hydrofoil, a
monorail, a double decker and single decker bus, a double
decker and single decker train, a Sydney and Melbourne tram.
2. I have flown in planes.
3. I have eaten, a lobster, quail, caviare, shrimp, prawns,
oysters, octopus and crabs.
4. I have played golf, tennis, squash, table tennis and ten
pin bowling.
5. I have ridden both a push bike and a motor bike.
6. I have been caned.
7. I have been to the zoo both enclosed and open plain.
8. Been to both the royal Melbourne Show and the Royal Easter
Show.
9. Have gone fishing and caught a lobster.
10. Walked on a beach at midnight.
11. Smoked a joint (often) and took L.S.D (once) in my wild
youth.
12. Been to an International EXPO.
13. Been to an International Psychology Conference.
14. Been married and divorced twice.
15. Had three children.
16. Been in a 5 km race and won a first place prize.
17. Bought a new car.
18. Bought a block of land.
19. Bought two houses.
20. Been engaged four times.
21. Sent an e mail.
22. Started a BLOG.
23. Owned numerous mobile phones though only one at a time.
24. Made cakes and decorated them.
25. Attended weddings, a naming ceremony, christenings and a
funerals.
26. Written poems, a novel and short stories, and won two
Honourable mentions for two short stories, read my poems
on radion and performed them in publicand had one of my short
stories published in a national magazine.
27. Owned a laptop.
28. Have an MP3 palyer.
29. Joined a Gym.
30. Partaken in a midnight feast.
31. Had a pillow fight.
32. Learned to paint with acrylics, watercolours, and oils.
33. Learned many craft activities.
34. Started scrapbooking.
35. Been in a graveyard at midnight on Halloween.
36. Been to the most eastly and sotherly points of main land
Australia.
37. Found an opal at Lightning Ridge.
38. Collected stamps.
39. Hand knitted a scraf and machine knitted dresses for ny
daughters.
40. Made dressses for my girls.
41. Sold and bought books on E-Bay.
42. Broken bones in my body.
43. Gone to the drive in theatre.
44. Been involved in a car accident.
45. Gone camping.
46. Seen a total eclipse of the sun and moon.
47. Seen Hally's Comet.
48. Saw Neil Armstrong walk on the mooon.
49. Been to both Sydney and Melbourne Luna Parks.
50.Won 3rd prize in the Annuakl School Swimming Competition
at Marist Sisters' College, Woolwich, in 1967.
51. Went skinng dipping when on holiday at Linderman Island.
52. Seen three dead bodies.
53. Had a glamour photo session.
54. Sailed a catamaran and rowed a row boat.
55. Watched a sunrise.
56. Climbed a mountain and drank champagne while watching
the sunset.
57. Won the "Big" knowledge competition at the local library
and was given a trival pursuit game.
58. Been in the cockpit of a plane.
59. Am a grandmother a step-grandmother a step great grandmother.
60. I have been a working mother.

No comments: