Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello Ah Dee/James

Two weeks ago there was this film on T.V. "Is There
Anybody There?". It reminded me of studying for my
degree by long distance education at Monash Uni, in
Churchill. In the first Sociology packet I received
a tape and it began "Is there anybody there?"

It went on to say that for the lecturer it is a vastly
different thing to speak to a lecture room of students
and sending forth a tape into the unknown.

I started writing diaries in my teens, but every year
the same thing would happen. January and Feb would be
full, March and April would have about 20 days done,
May about 10 days and June was lucky to have 3 days.
As for the rest fo the year, well mostly they are
blank. Like a New's Year Resolution the
'sticktoitness' dries up.

That is why I started my blog. I realised of course
that it was in the cyberspace domain and thus open to
the public to read but never in my wildest dreams, did
I actually think anyone would read it. After all it
is just a rundown of my life with it's up and downs
and my moans about things that upset me and things that
puzzle me. The movies and books I read and what I
thought of them as well as my rant about T.V. shows.

So you could have knocked me down with a feather when
I saw last weekend that it said I had 'a follower' so
I went back and had a look over the last 18 months and
not only that a few people have actually written
comments!! So to all you people out there who have
taken the time to have a look at my blog, I thank you.

No comments: