Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Winning Night at the R.S.L.

I made the effort to get to Cliff's at 6.10 p.m. only
to find Richard's van there but no Cliff. There was a
scrap of paper on the bench "Gone to dogs" and I thought
years ago.

He had not taken his mobile phone so I had no idea what
I was suppose to do, so I thought 'stuff him' and went
to the R.S.L.

I bought a strip of raffle tickets, five for $10 with a
bonus ticket.

I had barely sat down when there was a tap on my shoulder
and Cliff was there.

He also bought two strips of tickets and Richard bought a
strip too.

Well Richard won a meat pack, Cliff won a vegie pack and
a $20 voucher on the club and I won a meat pack. By the
end of the raffle every one was fed up with us as no other
table had more than one winner and we had four winners out
of three people and four tickets! Best night ever!!

No comments: