Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Baby Turns 29!

Kathleen had her 29th Birthday on Jan 12th this year.

Cliff and I went up to Yallourn Nth after he closed
the shop for the day. I had bought salads and chicken
earlier, with a lemonington sponge cake earlier. That
type of ckae had been herfather's favourite cake!

Meg picked up Donald after she finished work as they
had to go and play netball at 8.30 p.m. in Traralgon.

We polished off nearly everything except one or two
spoonfuls of coleslaw!

Cliff and I had also gone to Foodworks at Yallourn Nth
and bought the grog for us and two cans for Kath, some
cans of soft drink for the kids, plus some Smith's
crisps. They were the only ones her fathter would eat.
I only eat the original Smith's crisps.

Took lots of photos.

Sid and Toss popped in for awhile. But we did not eat
till after they left as there was really not enough
for them as well as us. In fact I was surprised to
see them there at all! They gave Kath a lovely book
on scrapbooking.

Though it was still hot indoors, after a day of 40
degree heat, it thankfully was cooler outside when
we all left just before 8 p.m. Cliff and I went to
his place where we watched "The Good Sheperd" which
I taped two weeks ago, but as usual the station
overrun on programs and even though I had set the
recorder an extra ten minutes I would say we missed
about the last fifteen minutes of the film. Cliff
was not impressed.

No comments: