Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don Jr is 37!

Don was 37 on April 6th. Though there was a complete
mix up with the celebrating of it.

Kath said she couldn't come with the kids as she didn't
get paid till the Friday. So she wanted the party to
be on Saturday. Meg said that she couldn't make Sat
as she was going to Melbourne early to pick up her new
car and then to a late netball match in Wontaggi, (which
her term won). But she said that it would be a full day
and thus she would be too tired to go out on Saturday
night and celebrate then. Cliff also didn't want to
come out on Wed as it would make three late nights in
a row for him and he said he would be too tired.

I wondered if Don Jr wanted to spend the actual Wed of
his birthday alone with Liza, but it turned out she had
planned to celebrate with him and her family on the Sat
night.

So it would have suited Kath and Cliff to have had it
on the Sat but not Meg and Don. I didn't care either
way was okay with me.

So when I had lunch on Tuesday with Meg and Kath joined
us and found out that she had been ONCE MORE LEFT OUT
(according to her) she did her bannana! Screaming at
me that I loved Meg more and she was not considered
part of the family! I have no idea where this idea
about me has come from. I never showed either one of
them to be a favorite over her sister. But I really
worry about how unhappy she seems to be. She seemed
to think that it was I that planned the party, when
in fact it was Meg.

No comments: