Friday, April 8, 2011

Julie Benz

I was watching "Jawbreaker" (1999)last night on Go. One
of the girls was a character called Marcie Fox. As soon
as I saw her I thought, that's Dexter's wife Rita. The
actress playing the role was Julie Benz and yes she is
the actress that playes Rita. Or should that be PLAYED
Rita considering the end of season 5 saw her become the
last victim of the "Trinity Killer.'

Meg says it can't be, it must be a dream that Dexter is
having. I said I don't think so, I think they have
killed off Rita!

Of course after season 1 the series started to become
radically different from the books. In the books Dexter
did kill the "Ice Truck Killer" (his brother.)

Also in the books he has a daughter not a son. Also in
the books, Rita's two children have turned out to be
like Dexter and he is training them, like his father
did to him, to follow the code! I guess that is a bit
much for T.V. to have psycopathic children!

No comments: