Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kirsten Makes Another Blue!

I can't believe that Kirsten could be so silly.
She could not come last week because of something
silly she did and though she was at camp all
weel it looked like she would not be allowed to
come this weekend as she had taken Emma's IPod
but then she was allowed. Everything seemed to
be alright, but when Kath and Nathan came to pick
her up Sunday at 1 p.m. (which turned out to be
noon as they forgot to put their watches back!)
Kath told me that Kirsten had accessed Facebook
at 1.35 a.m. and up graded her facebook photo with
one of her in her blue PJ's.

The only way she could have done that was by using
my mobile phone that has access to Facebook on it.
Something I have never used so all I have to do is
check with OPTUS to see if it was used on Sunday
morning and she is in trouble again!

Toss is furious about it. Frankly it is something
I have never thought of. I guess I was just not
sneaky enough in my thinking.

But when Kath said that Toss said that from now on
as long as Kirsten is in her care she can not come
and stay with Cliff and I. I was seriously pissed!
How dare she deny me the REAL grandmother assess
to her granddaughter. If she thinks she can get
away with that I will seek legal advice and we will
see!

Perhaps it is time I though about trying to get
custody of Kirsten after all.

No comments: