Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We Visit Kathleen

On Sunday after Kath's "turn", when Cliff finished at
the market, he dropped into my house and brought me
some flowers. He said that he had already gone to
Meg's but that no-one was home so he had left some
flowers for Kath on the front door step.

I rang Meg and she said that Mick and she were at
lunch at the pub. I asked if Kath was with them
and she said Kath had gone home that morning.

So I rang Kath and she said she was at home and it
was just her and Kirsten. I was going home with
Cliff and once more he surprised me by asking did
I want to go up and see Kath and I said that would
be lovely. He also suggested we get Kentucky for
her to save her cooking. So as we were passing Meg's
we picked up the flowers.

When we got to Yallourn Nth it was to find Nathan and
ALL the kids there. Not a good idea as she was told
to rest and take it easy and looking after 5 children
and having to cope with Nathan was not exactly taking
it easy!!!!

Luckily the chicken was enough for every one as Cliff
had got the larger size saying Kath could have the left
overs for tea to give her a break. THRER WERE NO LEFT
OVERS!!

We ate and then had a talk to the kids could not really
talk to Kath with Nathan there.

So after about an hour we left.

No comments: