Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brickbats to Safeway and Target

On Wednesday 2nd October, 2013, I went into Safeway to
buy one of the albums to put theanimal cards in, which
Sam is collecting. It turns out Safeway has sold out
nation wide.

One of the guys from cards said he is in the know and
most of them were withdrawn because there was a swear
word in them and there were a number of complaints.

The girl in the Morwell shop said opportuntists bought
out all the books and were putting them on ebay for $50
each. What a rip off when they were $5 each or two for
$8.

Again I went into Target to get the notepad and
aseccesies only to fine the assessories had still not
come in, but thankfully the notepads had. So I got one
for Kirsten and myself.

This meant the notepad I had was finally given to Cliff
as it was his from his birthday last year.



No comments: