Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jack Russells

I don't know if I have said this before but Cliff has three
Jack Russell dogs. Ariel which official belongs to Ross.
She is about five years old. Two years ago she had her first
litter, which consisted of Sophia, who is almost the same
size and colouring as her mother. I tell them apart from
the fact that Sophie has three circles of brown on her rump
and Ariel only has one. The runt of the litter was Jess.
She is black and white and I wanted to call her Collingwood.
But for some reason (maybe because both Cliff and Ross are
Carlton supporters this was ruled out.) Yet I don't see
why it is always Ross who gets to name the dogs!

Ross has encouraged them to not only sleep on his bed but
to actually crawl INTO the bed and sleep next to him.

When he gets up and goes to work at 6 a.m. the dogs are then
lonely and crawl into Cliff's bed with us. I try to fetch
them OUT of the bed and toss them at the foot of the bed.
If I had my way there would be NO dogs in the house AT ALL!
I believe in animals STAYING outside.

Well about the 16th of this month.

No comments: